Thailand Retirement Visa
The Thai retirement visa for citizens of Spain is issued to applicants who wish to visit and retire in the Kingdom of Thailand.
Please note that you must first obtain a 90-day visa or a 1 year non-immigrant O visa from your home country or country of residence prior to your application for the Thai Retirement visa.
Retirement Visa Qualifications
- Applicant must be 50 years of age or over.
- Must not have any criminal history and can travel to Thailand.
- Must meet the financial requirement:
- Security deposit of THB 800,000 in a Thai bank account for 2 months prior to the visa application; or
- Monthly income or pension of at least THB 65,000. An affidavit from the foreigner embassy or consulate has to be obtained as proof of the income; or
- Combination of the Thai bank account and yearly income - with the total of 800,000 THB.
Benefits of Thai Retirement Visa
Siam Legal International offers service to process Retirement Visa to Thailand for citizens of Spain. This visa provides the following:
- Multiple-entry travel to Thailand.
- Valid for use for a period of 1 calendar year.
- The visa is renewable every year and can be renewed inside Thailand (applicant must meet the requirements for the visa renewal).
- Permit to open bank (savings) account in Thailand.
- Ability to apply for Permanent Residency after renewals.
Thai Visa Package
- Completed visa application form by our professional legal staff.
- Supporting documents required by the Thai embassy.
- Unlimited consultation with our Thai immigration specialist.
- Comprehensive documents checklist for the visa application at the Immigration Office.
- Guaranteed 100% success (business dealings with the Thai embassy or consulate).
- Fast Service! And your passport/visa returned to you.*
* We highly recommend to use a courier when posting visa application documents.
- Contact us for the eligibility assessment. You will receive a payment link after the assessment if you are qualified for the this type of visa.
- After confirming your payment, we will send you the necessary details and where to submit your passport for visa processing.
- Present your passport and supporting documents to the Thai embassy for processing. Keep the tracking numbers of the posted document.
- Within 5 days of receipt, your passport with visa will be returned to you.
Note: We advise you to contact us first before proceeding with your application should you have any further queries regarding our service.
- Embassy Fee: 45 GBP or 55 EUR (to be paid to the Royal Thai Embassy or Consulate)
Please bear in mind that no company can assure the success of a visa application. In the event, however, that your application is rejected after we present the required documents and/or testimony to the relevant authorities, Siam Legal will refund the fees (excluding the government fees) you paid to us.
Please note that the following conditions apply to our money back guarantee:
- The client must accurately provide information to the Immigration Officials without any false representations or material omissions
- The client must truthfully declare that he or she does not have any criminal record.
- The client must appropriately and timely respond to all requests by the relevant authorities.
In addition, if you change your mind and decide not to pursue your application after we have prepared the documents for you, you would not be entitled to a refund since we have already started the process.
Get expert advice from our immigration specialist before you proceed with your Thailand visa application.